Dishwasher Dilemma in Pembroke Pines?
A good bad day
My day was going very smoothly in my Pembroke Pines home until I heard some whooshing and gurgling sounds in the kitchen. When I went to inspect, I discovered that my new dishwasher was overflowing and flooding the kitchen floor!
I called SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar, and they asked me some questions and sent out a team of water restoration technicians. They assessed the damage and walked me through the entire process and the available options. They also helped me with the insurance paperwork and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. This is what they did:
- Disconnected the water to my dishwasher and pulled it away from the wall.
- Brought in machines to extract all the water from the floor.
- Set up air blowers and air movers to completely remove excess water from the room.
- Documented the entire drying process.
- Replaced the faulty supply line to the dishwasher and put it back into the cabinetry.
- Cleaned and deodorized the water damaged area.
When your Pembroke Pines or West Miramar area home experiences a water damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Here to Help.® Our restoration technicians are on call 24 hours a day. Call us today at 954-998-0600. We’ll restore your water damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Independently Owned and Operated.