Hurricane Facts for Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines Prepares for Hurricane Season
The Atlantic hurricane season begins on June 1st and ends on November 30th. SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar responds to storm damage emergencies during the hurricane season, and we encourage residents to begin preparing now for this year’s season. Here are some tips for making a hurricane emergency plan from the Federal Emergency Management Agency:
Make a plan.
- To receive emergency alerts and warnings
- Shelter plan
- Evacuation route
- Household communication plan
- Emergency preparedness kit
- Check with the Centers for Disease Control and update my emergency plans due to Coronavirus
- Get masks, disinfectants, and check my sheltering plan
Tailor the plan to meet the needs of your household.
- Different ages of members within your household
- Responsibilities for assisting others
- Locations frequented
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs including prescriptions and equipment
- Disabilities or access and functional needs including devices and equipment
- Languages spoken
- Cultural and religious considerations
- Pets or service animals
- Households with school-aged children
SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar has a team of storm restoration technicians on call 24-hours a day to assist you with any storm damage emergency in the Pembroke Pines area, no matter how big the job is. Call us today at 954-998-0600.
SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Independently Owned and Operated.