Flooded Floor in Miramar?
Every Minute Counts When Mitigating Water Damage in Miramar
At SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar, we mitigate and restore all kinds of water damage, and we know that the longer the damage is allowed to remain untreated, the more time-consuming and costly the repairs can become.
Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the damage water can do over a short period of time:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
When you need water restoration services, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 954-998-0600. We’ll deep clean and restore your water damage in Miramar, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Independently Owned and Operated.