Mold Infestation in Miramar Home?
Do you have a musty smell in your home you can’t place? If you have recently had water damage or have had leaks from recent rain, you may have mold growing inside your walls. Mold damage is a widespread problem in Miramar. SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar’s owner, Morena Fenero, invests heavily in training for her team. Morena is a certified Mold Remediator in Florida (license #MRSR3086) and specializes in mold identification and remediation.
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.