Water-damaged Home in Pembroke Pines?
Have you inspected your home’s exterior lately? The severe storms and strong winds that are common in Florida can cause structural damage, so it is a good idea to inspect your home and make repairs as needed. Many forms of water intrusion can be minimized or prevented by properly maintaining your home’s exterior. SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar restores water damage for Pembroke Pines residents every year.
Repair and protect your home’s exterior to prevent water intrusion.
- Caulk and seal windows to guard against water seepage
- Inspect your roof for missing, damaged, and aging shingles and make necessary repairs
- Check your downspouts. Remove debris that may have accumulated in downspouts and rain gutters. Position downspouts so that they direct water away from the house.
- Check sprinklers and irrigation systems to be sure they are not creating water damage to the walls and foundations of the house. Turn off and drain outside faucets to protect against frozen pipes.
- Install gutter guards to prevent gutter clogs and keep water flowing away from the house instead of accumulating on the roof
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.