Hidden Water Damage in Pembroke Pines?
Hidden leaks in walls and ceilings can become bigger issues if they are not discovered and restored quickly. Some common symptoms of hidden water damage include blistering paint, water stains on walls or ceilings, cracking walls, and mold or mildew that keeps coming back after being cleaned. SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar restores water damage for Miramar residents throughout the year. We use advanced technology, equipment, and techniques to locate, extract, and dry areas damaged by water.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Recent advances, like infrared cameras, help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.