Wind-Damaged Business in Miramar?
When your business is compromised by storm damage, our fast emergency response time is the key to preventing or minimizing secondary damage. Miramar businesses can count on SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar to respond to storm damage emergencies within four hours or less in most cases. Strong winds can cause property damage. Here are some tips for minimizing wind damage from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration:
High Wind Warnings
- Are issued when sustained winds of 40 miles per hour or greater or gusts up to 58 miles per hour or greater are expected
- These high winds are usually associated with severe thunderstorms and hurricanes
Preparing for High Winds
- Be sure your property is secure
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away.
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from patios and balconies and secure objects that could blow away and cause damage or injury
Call Us Today!
No matter what time of the day or night your Miramar commercial business or home experiences storm damage, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.