Office Fire in Pembroke Pines?
SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar understands how important it is to get your business operational again when there is fire damage, as half of the companies with a property damage loss do not reopen. According to the National Fire Protection Association(NFPA), more than one out of every four office property fires (29 percent) were caused by cooking equipment. Even a small fire in one part of a building will spread smoke and soot to other areas. Our fire restoration technicians have the training, experience, and equipment required to restore fire damage on all kinds of commercial properties, including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Here are some statistics from the NFPA about the leading causes of structure fires in offices in the United States:
- Cooking equipment - 29 percent
- Electrical distribution and lighting equipment – 12 percent
- Heating equipment – 11 percent
- Intentional – 10 percent
- Smoking materials – 9 percent
- Exposure – 4 percent
- Electronic, office, or entertainment equipment – 3 percent
Call Us Today!
When you have fire damage in your Pembroke Pines commercial business or home, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.