How Will Smoke Damage Be Restored in My Miramar Home?
Smoke molecules vary in each fire event based on what materials burn during the fire. Our team of Pembroke Pines and West Miramar restores fire damage in Miramar using specialized equipment to restore smoke residue and odor from homes and businesses.
- Air Scrubber or Filter
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning system (HVAC) air scrubber, or a high-efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA) air purifier can capture larger smoke molecules. There will still be some residual odor from smaller molecules or surface residues.
- Ozone Generator
- An ozone generator is a fast and highly effective smoke odor restoration method. These machines emit ozone, which follows the same paths through the air as smoke and oxidizes any residual traces in the air or on surfaces.
- Thermal Fogging
- Thermal fogging is an intensive treatment involving fogging machines. After residents evacuate, smoke cleaning professionals fill a structure with petroleum distillates that neutralize odors and ventilate the area.
- Hydroxyl Generator
- A hydroxyl generator is a slower and gentler alternative to ozone. These machines rely on ultraviolet light to generate hydroxyl radicals that eliminate smoke odors. It will take about three to five days of continuous operation to achieve the same results as a single ozone treatment.
- Vapor Modification
- Vapor modification is another odor elimination method that relies on aromatic compounds and a blower or fan to neutralize smoke odor
Call Us Today!
When your Miramar home or business has smoke damage, our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar team will restore your damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.