Electrical Fire in Pembroke Pines Home?
If you need electrical work done, hire a qualified electrician. According to the National Fire Protection Association, electrical fires are a leading cause of home fires in the United States. Our local Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams respond to fire damage emergencies every year in Pembroke Pines and offer these reminders from the NFPA:
Call a qualified electrician or your landlord if you have the following:
- Frequent problems with blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers
- A tingling feeling when you touch an electrical appliance
- Discolored or warm wall outlets
- A burning or rubbery smell coming from an appliance
- Flickering or dimming lights
- Sparks from an outlet
Fire Damage Restoration Process
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
Call Us Today!
You never know when a fire may break out, but when you have a fire damage emergency in your home or commercial business, you can rely on our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams to restore the damage "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.