What Are Some Visible Signs of Storm Damage in Pembroke Pines?
Our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams are trusted leaders in storm damage restoration services. Sometimes storm damage is not easy to spot, but it’s a good idea to look for visible signs of storm damage after any storm or high wind event. Here are some visible signs of storm damage from the ground:
- Collection of shingle granules – If you see an abundance of asphalt granules in your yard and landscaping, your roof has storm damage.
- Clogged Gutters – Leaking and clogged gutters often indicate roof storm damage. Unrepaired damage can cause your roof to leak and may cause foundation damage if the water is not draining away from the structure.
- Property damage – If your vehicles and property show signs of damage, your roof may have storm damage, too.
- Broken, cracked, and missing shingles – Check for missing and damaged shingles, including curled, cracked, or torn ones. Wood shingles can show signs of splitting, curling, or decay, and low-slope roofs can have cracks, tears, wrinkles, and blisters.
Other indications of storm damage include:
- Debris on the roof
- Dents in your siding
- Clogged or broken rain gutters
- Visible damage to the roof facia
- Visible damage to the roof flashing
- Water spots on your ceiling or walls
- Cracked, dented, or lifted roof shingles
- Missing roof shingles
Call Us Today!
When your Pembroke Pines home or commercial business has a storm damage emergency, our local team in Pembroke Pines and West Miramar is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.