Kitchen Smoke Mishap in a Pembroke Pines Home
Grease fires in kitchens throughout the USA are very common and the number one cause of house fires. Whenever a homeowner in the Pembroke Pines area of Florida faces a situation like that pictured in the Before Photo--call SERVPRO for swift help. Even when there is no structural or appliance damage, the smoke staining the surfaces and the odors wafting throughout your home can cause significant damage and discomfort. Our IICRC certified FSRT fire, and smoke damage restoration technicians possess the skills along with professional grade cleaning and deodorizing products and tools to remove the unwanted residues. The unpleasant, and potentially unhealthy odors can be neutralized with a hydroxyl generator to recombine the offensive smells, and thermal fogging can route out the malodorous particles where they hide. "Like it never even happened." is not just a tagline, it is our philosophy to provide superior service to our customers.