Pembroke Pines/West Miramar Rescues Homes from Fire Damage
Even after a fire is extinguished, there are still hazards that can shred your property and make your home unsafe or uncomfortable. Our highly trained team members at Pembroke Pines/West Miramar have detailed knowledge and specialized equipment to track down and remove hazards such as smoke & soot, water, microbial growth (usually mold), and contaminants such as food waste, pet messes, sewage, and debris. Since fires can erupt at any time, our emergency response services are available all the time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call us at 954-998-0600 to prevent further damage, provide repairs & restoration, and clean/disinfect your home to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.” We even remove the incredibly foul and tenacious odors that can make homes uninhabitable. We are Here to Help® promptly and thoroughly regardless of the time you call, the extent of the damage, or the size of your property.
- Accredited by the gold standard for our industry, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Part of the community; we volunteer in and around Hollywood, Miramar, and Pembroke
- Always available, always nearby, always prompt
- We remove hazards and contaminants such as:
- Smoke and soot
- Mold and other kinds of microbial growth
- Waste, sewage, animal messes, and other biohazards
- Shredded carpets, drywall, or other materials
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination
- Ongoing training that ensures we are always up to date with the best practices, regulations, trends, and equipment needed to return your property to pre-damage functioning
- No job is too large – whether fire damage is throughout your home or the county, we have the resources to help everyone who calls us
- No job is too small – if it is important to you, it is important
We aim to make the damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum possible fuss to you and your family; to that end, we work directly with your insurance company and keep careful records of our progress.
Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Always On-Call: 954-998-0600
The holidays are upon us, and that means we’re in the midst of the residential fire season in the United States. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has noted that from Thanksgiving to just after New Year's Day, the rate of house fires increases dramatically.
Here are some fire-related facts for December:
- Over half of residential fires, whether during the holidays or at other times, start in the kitchen because the cooks are distracted
- 20% (1 in 5) of home-decoration fires happen in December
- 40% of these home-decoration fires happened because a candle or other heat source was too close to the item
- 20% of Christmas tree fires were ignited by Christmas lights (Firefighters recommend that homeowners turn off the lights when they are not at home and when they go to sleep)
Have a great set of holidays and be safe!
Pembroke Pines/West Miramar