Smoke Detectors Save Lives in Pembroke Pines?
Smoke Alarms Save Lives
SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar responds to fire damage emergencies in Pembroke Pines and the Miramar area 24 hours a day. Most home fires are preventable and installing smoke alarms in your home can save lives. Here is some information about smoke alarms from the National Fire Protection Association:
- A closed-door may slow the spread of smoke, heat, and fire. Install smoke alarms in every sleeping room and outside each separate sleeping area. Install alarms on every level of the home.
- Smoke alarms should be interconnected. When one sounds, they all sound.
- Large homes may need extra smoke alarms.
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working.
- Today’s smoke alarms will be more technologically advanced to respond to a multitude of fire conditions yet mitigate false alarms.
- When a smoke alarm sounds, get outside and stay outside.
- Replace all smoke alarms in your home every 10 years.
Call Us Today!
If your home or commercial business experiences a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 954-998-0600. We’ll restore your fire damage in Pembroke Pines, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Independently Owned and Operated.