Propane Grill Fire Safety Tips for Pembroke Pines?
It’s July, and many people are grilling outdoors in the nice summer weather. SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar responds to fire damage emergencies throughout the year and offer these propane grilling safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association to keep you safe while grilling outdoors:
· Check the gas tank hose for leaks before using it for the first time each year
· Apply a light soap and water solution to the hose
· A propane leak will release bubbles
If your grill has a gas leak, by smell or the soapy bubble test, and there is no flame, turn off both the gas tank and the grill.
· If the leak stops, get the grill serviced by a professional before using it again
· If the leak does not stop, call the fire department
· If you smell gas while cooking, immediately get away from the grill and call the fire department. Do not move the grill.
If the flame goes out, turn off the grill and gas and wait at least five minutes before re-lighting it.
Call Us Today!
When you need fire restoration services for your home or commercial business, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar has a team of highly trained technicians ready to assist you. Call us today at 954-998-0600. We’ll restore your fire damage in Pembroke Pines, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.