Clogged Pipes in Pembroke Pines?
Water Damage Prevention Tips for Pembroke Pines
SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar has been mitigating and restoring water damage for Pembroke Pines residents and businesses for years. We know that our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money in many cases. The Institute for Business and Home Safety offers these helpful tips for preventing water damage:
- Never pour grease down the drain
- Plant trees away from lateral drain lines to prevent roots from damaging piping
- If your home’s sewer system is connected to the city’s sewer system, a particular problem for older homes, or if you are located downhill or below street level, contact a plumbing professional to install a backflow prevention assembly into your sewer system
- Call a professional if you notice signs of a plumbing problem
- An increased monthly water bill
- Banging pipes
- Rust stains
- Moisture in the walls or on the floor
- Signs of wet soil erosion near the foundation
Water damage never happens at a convenient time. When you have water damage in your home or business, SERVPRO® of Pembroke Pines/West Miramar is Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your water damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.