What Happens During the Water Removal Process in My Pembroke Pines Home?
Our local Pembroke Pines and West Miramar team uses powerful water extraction equipment to quickly remove thousands of gallons of water from your Pembroke Pines home or business.
Here are the services we offer during the water removal process:
Move-Out and Pack-Out Services
When your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, we can conduct an organized and efficient move of your belongings to protect your belongings from further damage.
Emergency Water Removal
We use industrial-grade water extraction equipment to remove most of the water. This helps the drying time and prevents secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Infrared cameras find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for the continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove it If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency in your home or business, you can rely on our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams to quickly remove the water “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.