Have You Inspected Your Commercial Roofing System Lately in Miramar?
Our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar offer these tips from the Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety to keep your roof in good shape to minimize the chances of roof leaks. Your team needs to maintain the roof drains and gutters on your properties.
Low-slope (flat) roofs
- Inspect roof and repair leaks before the winter season
- Remove all debris and other items from roof and roof drainage systems that prevent drainage of water from the roof during the melting process
- Check that all flashing and seals are flush and secure
Steep slope roofs
- Inspect your roof and repair leaks before the winter season
- Secure loose shingles
- Check roof-edge waterproofing and seal to prevent potential drafts
- Add extra insulation in your attic or surrounding areas
- Inspect gutters and ensure they’re secured to the building. Replace any missing gutter fasteners.
- Clean gutters and interior downspouts thoroughly, removing all debris and unclogging drains
- Test gutters and downspouts to be sure water does not back up. This can be done by using a hose.
- Check downspouts to ensure they divert water away from the foundation
Our local team in Pembroke Pines and West Miramar has the training, equipment, and experience to restore commercial property damage in Miramar “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.