What Is Causing Mold to Grow in My Miramar Home?
Our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams are trusted leaders in all phases of mold damage remediation, from the initial inspection to the final stages of restoration. We have been restoring mold damage for many years, which is a common threat to homes and businesses in Broward County. Our technicians are trained and certified to remediate mold damage by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries. Here is some information from our website about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, any water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When you discover mold growing in your Miramar home or commercial business, our local team in Pembroke Pines and West Miramar is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.