Damaged Washing Machine Supply Line Floods Pembroke Pines Home?
Our Pembroke Pines and West Miramar team responds to water damage emergencies caused by failed appliances every year. Water damage is the most common form of insurance claim in the United States. The Insurance Information Institute offers these tips to help you maintain your indoor plumbing systems and minimize the chances of water damage:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerator ice makers. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks and replace them all every five to seven years.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine. Never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Knowing how to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money, and time.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency in your home or commercial business in Pembroke Pines, our local team in Pembroke Pines and West Miramar is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.