How Long Does it Take for Water to Damage a Home in Miramar?
Our local Pembroke Pines and West Miramar team typically responds to water damage emergencies within four hours of your call. Our fast emergency response time saves our Miramar customers time and money in many cases. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that describes the damage water can cause to a home:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
When you have a water damage emergency in your home or business in Miramar, our local team in Pembroke Pines and West Miramar is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.